|1-4||13||13||World Tour||Pahkitew Island|
Total Drama My Way: Revenge of the Island is the fourth season and introduces thirteen new players to Camp Wawanakwa, which was being rented to a biohazardous waste disposal company since the end of Total Drama My Way: Island . With mutated creatures roaming free, the two teams must take the Hurl of Shame until someone wins $1,000,000. This season was hosted by Chris McLean and Chef Hatchet .
Elimination Table + Episodes
Below is a table of information that shows each character's elimination in Total Drama My Way: Revenge of the Island.
1: This person was eliminated via an automatic elimination challenge.
WIN: Was on the winning team (episodes 1 - 8); Won individual challenge (episodes 9 - 13).
IN: Had their name called at the Bonfire Ceremony.
LOW: Received the final marshmallow(s) at the Bonfire Ceremony.
OUT: Voted out in this episode.
FINALS: Made it to the finals of Total Drama My Way: Revenge of the Island.
- This is the fourth season of the series.
- This is the second season to take place at Camp Wawankwa.
- This season is the first season to have all new contestants competing.
- This season's challenges were based off the challenges from the real Fresh TV/Teletoon series.
- This season introduces thirteen new contestants.
- This is the second season that no one is eliminated in the first episode.
- This is the second season that an eliminated contestant does not return back in.
- In Episode 1, there is no elimination but the teams are made based on how they finished in a race through the forest.
- B Is the only character to have never talked once on the show.
- Mike has a season long crush on Zoey, but she is oblivious to it. Also, multiple people try to stop Mike from trying to be with her (Scott, Anne Maria, Lightning, etc).
- Episode 5 starts the season long conflict/relationship between Fang the Shark and Scott.
- In Episode 7, feral Ezekiel makes an appearance, having last seen him falling into the volcano in TDWT:MW Episode 18. Apparently, he found his way back to Camp Wawankwa, coincidentally.
- With Scott's elimination, that leaves the Mutant Maggots with all females. In contrast, the Toxic Rats at this point have 1 female and 3 male.
- In Episode 10, Anne Maria allows Mike to win hoping to earn his trust and love, only for her to be eliminated and not get Mike's attention.
- Episode 11 is a non-elimination episode, although it was meant to have an elimination. This prompts Episode 12 to have a double elimination, although it wasn't planned.
- In Episode 13, the finale, Dawn and Lightning have a mini-wrestling match, but neither truly defeats the other. It is pure luck that Lightning falls on top of Dawn as the island is being destroyed, thus being declared winner.
- This is the second location to have been destroyed, the first being Hawaii.
- This season's merge happens the earliest out of any season.